Forums
Posted By: Rambo Moyes sacked??? - 21st Apr 2014 1:59pm
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news...s-sacked-united-boss-132143841--spt.html
Posted By: markeee Re: Moyes sacked??? - 21st Apr 2014 6:13pm
daft if they do he a good manager
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Moyes sacked??? - 21st Apr 2014 6:17pm
About time.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Moyes sacked??? - 21st Apr 2014 7:26pm
He hasn't been yet has he? Pointless as they'll have to pay him 30 odd million 'compensation' and he's just learning the team. They should say for him to get Utd in the CL next season or then they'll sack him. Pointless doing it as now another manager has to come in and learn the team and improvements all over again.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Moyes sacked??? - 21st Apr 2014 8:18pm
i reckon they are worried that if they give him 200 million to spend he will just waste it!!
Posted By: j_demo Re: Moyes sacked??? - 21st Apr 2014 9:56pm
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
i reckon they are worried that if they give him 200 million to spend he will just waste it!!

Have to agree but the scouts should be doing their job... or they should just read the comments on talksport or something. Utd NEED a centre back, decent holding mid, a quality winger and a world class striker. Bartra, Ribery, Bender and either Menez or Cavani (all would cost about 200m combined) would do to make then formidable again. Their current squad is a joke. As for Rooney on 300k a week, sorry but you can keep him and I'll keep Suarez and Sturridge on a combined wage of 280k a week.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Moyes sacked??? - 22nd Apr 2014 7:43am
Breaking news: sacked about 15 min ago.
Posted By: ManxCat Re: Moyes sacked??? - 22nd Apr 2014 7:49am
He was at their Carrington training ground early this morning and announced it at half eight..
Posted By: Dilly Re: Moyes sacked??? - 22nd Apr 2014 7:53am
maybe Demo could take the job on smile
Posted By: j_demo Re: Moyes sacked??? - 22nd Apr 2014 8:01am
Originally Posted by Dilly
maybe Demo could take the job on smile

Yeh I'd love to and when I do a slightly better job but ultimately get fired I walk off with a duffel bag full of £50 notes laughing to the bank. As I imagine Mr Moyes is doing right about now. Standing outside RBS waiting for it to open.
Posted By: ManxCat Re: Moyes sacked??? - 22nd Apr 2014 10:03am
Ryan Giggs is to be in charge until the end of the season..
Posted By: j_demo Re: Moyes sacked??? - 22nd Apr 2014 12:17pm
I had my phone on expecting the call...
Posted By: Santos Re: Moyes sacked??? - 22nd Apr 2014 5:59pm
They are only paying him one years salary, something in the contract about the team not getting into the C.L. must have been a condition of contract.

Don,t know why they ever employed him. Useless at Everton, never won them a thing, no balls to play attacking football, just defend and then attack if there is a hole to play through, always stay behind the ball., no wonder United went the way they did, they were used to getting up and attacking.
Posted By: red_devil Re: Moyes sacked??? - 3rd Dec 2015 7:35pm
it was fergies choice not the club. And he got it wrong. I wanted mourinho, but as times passes, I began to think, well, maybe not, and now, defo not!!!! sick Any bets of Mourinho out before Xmas?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral