Forums
Posted By: lemonhead new season, who do you think will win - 17th Jun 2011 8:03pm
Who do you think will win the Prem league
I hope its anyone other than Man Utd, and Everton cry
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: new season, who do you think will win - 17th Jun 2011 8:12pm
Man U, obv! grin
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: new season, who do you think will win - 17th Jun 2011 8:17pm
Im gonna say chelsea or liverpool this year.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: new season, who do you think will win - 17th Jun 2011 8:18pm
i think so too, but i hope not, not just for merseyside for the love of the game handbag
Posted By: Reremnart Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 9:12am
As long as Liverpool win nothing I don`t care. Nothing against LFC as a club but many of their so called fans (mainly the "I`m a great Liverpool fan cos I have got the latest shirt and have Sky Sports." types) are completely unbearable if they win anything. Istanbul and the near hysteria that followed it being a prime example.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 10:21am
Yes we can tell your a rovers fan lol raftl raftl
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 10:26am
having been born and brought up in liverpool, in a family of staunch liverpool FC supporters,

i can honestly say i just dont get the footy thing, it holds little or no interest to me, but it absolutelty disgusts me the money these people are paid !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 12:33pm
I'm an Everton fan.

Don't wish any other teams to do badly though, Liverpool included.

City have the potential but I do expect it will be Man U again.
Posted By: Reremnart Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 9:54pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
Yes we can tell your a rovers fan lol raftl raftl

And proud of it. How many LFC games to you go to a season. Probably a big fat zero like 99% of you. Plastic scousers, plastic football fans.
Posted By: dave_g Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 10:01pm
whats wrong with bein a rovers fan?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 10:51pm
[Linked Image]

Lol!! I have been to many games over the years and no doubt some that you can only dream of. smile not been to one for about 2 years as av got bigger fish to feed now, but that don't make me any less a supporter than someone who is there every week.

There's nothing wrong with being a rovers fan ( Each to there own wink ) but must say your all a very bitter bunch.......
Posted By: MissGuided Re: new season, who do you think will win - 5th Jul 2011 10:57pm
I think they all stand a good chance....

Attached picture season.gif
© Wirral-Wikiwirral