Forums
Posted By: reneej02 Players wanted - 12th Jul 2010 1:59pm
Hiyaa,

Bit of a long shot but still, I play for a ladies football team and we are looking for players of all abilities, aged 16+, we play in the Manchester and Cheshire women’s league div 2.

Also we are looking for players for our u'12 girls’ team aged school years 6 and 7 as of this September.

If you are interested leave I a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanksss... =)
Posted By: gina1988 Re: Players wanted - 29th Jul 2010 7:38pm
Hi,

I'm looking to join a team at the moment(I'm not sure I'll be very good because I haven't played for about two months and I'm very unfit!) but I played for the firsts at my university and I've really missed playing. I play right back or midfield....

Sorry to bombard you with questions but here goes lol.... am i right in thinking you're based in wallasey? do you play 11-aside? when do you play? do you play during the summer? can I come and train with you guys?

anyhooooow, hope to hear from you soon!

Gina
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Players wanted - 29th Jul 2010 10:15pm
What about between 12 and 16 Renee, our Hannah is asing. Welcome to the machine (and gina1988)
Posted By: reneej02 Re: Players wanted - 30th Jul 2010 1:43pm
Hello,

Gina- we play on sundays in the mancester and cheshire womens leauge, yes we train in wallasey, wendsdays 6 til 7 and sundays 4 til6, we train in centeral park, if your still interested, do you have a contatct number and i will arrange for the manager to call you ect.And yes we play 11 aside

Capt_America- how old is hannah we have under 16s which is from 14 to 16, if thats any good if not i can sort out some numbers of other clubs?.

Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral