Forums
Posted By: Wench Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 2:17pm
Sahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Everton have agreed a deal to sign Louis Saha from Manchester United.

The Frenchman is set to sign a two-year deal - with the option for a third year - with the Blues for an undisclosed fee.

The move will be completed subject to a medical.

Saha has also played for Newcastle United and Fulham in England and Metz in France.

He has notched 42 goals in his 124 appearances for United, having scored 53 times in 117 appearances for the Cottagers.

The striker has 18 French caps and has scored four times - appearing in the World Cup in 2006.

Saha - Everton's third summer signing - will join other new arrivals Lars Jacobsen and Segundo Castillo at Goodison.
Posted By: mike849 Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 2:26pm
what happened to all the big signings?!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 2:32pm
..and I was expecting an Alan Partridge link raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 2:35pm
Originally Posted by mike849

No idea!

According to the EFC website, there's still money in the pot and he will be signing more. I have to say, we need someone decent really. Why he had to let Andy Johnson go I'll never know!!! I'd have fought tooth and nail to keep him, but then there's a few players I can say that about.

Sorry to disappoint you Stuy raftl
Posted By: BMW_Sparkie Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 2:40pm

Sorry but they decided to play for the team across the park yipee
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 2:42pm
Originally Posted by Vivaro_Sparkie

Sorry but they decided to play for the franchise / PLC / business across the park yipee

wink raftl
Posted By: mike849 Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 3:31pm
how are we meant to challenge the big 4 when our board is useless! if sporting lisbon want £18 million for joao moutinho then pay £18 million!! dont offer £11 million and the rest in installments! i think we need a russian billionaire to take over the club!(rant over!) raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 3:39pm
Rant agreed with raftl
Posted By: mike849 Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 3:42pm
i dont know how we can let so many big names get away! and dont get me started on changing kits every season!!!!! damn you umbro!!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 3:47pm
withthat
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 9:21pm

Ungrateful barstard! Saha will be a quality signing if his leg doesnt keep falling off! didnt you whine when Everton signed Neville?
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 9:21pm
or would you rather they bought Alan Smith?!
Posted By: dave_g Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 9:31pm
mike ud never even heard of moutinho till everton bid!!!saha will be sound for yas!
Posted By: mike849 Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 9:46pm
yeah if sahas leg dont fall off!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 9:51pm
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong

Saha will be a quality signing if his leg doesnt keep falling off!

or would you rather they bought Alan Smith?!

raftl :r:lmfao laugh
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 9:53pm
Originally Posted by corsa_dave
mike ud never even heard of moutinho till everton bid!!!saha will be sound for yas!

shall we tell him who David Moyes is?
Posted By: mike849 Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 9:56pm
yeah go on
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 10:02pm

Scottish guy, manages Everton, you not know of him?
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 10:05pm
manages?
Posted By: mike849 Re: Knowing me, knowing you........... - 29th Aug 2008 10:07pm
oh that who it is!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral