Forums
Posted By: dave_g new liverpool signings - 22nd Apr 2008 11:46am
rafa benitez is said to have secured deals to bring two new faces into his squad this summer,a japanese winger and an italian forward.benitez said "nikamota and robatelli should fit in well here" grin
Posted By: StuyMac Re: new liverpool signings - 22nd Apr 2008 1:15pm
Great to see the spaniard keeping it british happy

Personally, Id like to see this new face on the team raftl

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: new liverpool signings - 22nd Apr 2008 1:57pm
Well whoever he brings in, apparently one of them speaks excellent English, so thats always a bonus lol.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: new liverpool signings - 22nd Apr 2008 2:03pm
Do Americans count as being able to speak english??? raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: new liverpool signings - 22nd Apr 2008 4:17pm
Well I was personally thinking he was gonna say he had offered a contract extension to Harry Kewell cos his words were along the lines of he has signed a foreign player, but one that speaks English extremely well lol.

grin
Posted By: Mark Re: new liverpool signings - 22nd Apr 2008 8:39pm
O dear not such a good night frown
Posted By: dave_g Re: new liverpool signings - 23rd Apr 2008 10:46pm
wota legend no ba tho
Posted By: SoundLad Re: new liverpool signings - 23rd Apr 2008 10:50pm
Hey get derek acorah back im sure he'll conjure up some past spirits like bill shankley to take over and win us all the games lol..
Posted By: dave_g Re: new liverpool signings - 23rd Apr 2008 10:58pm
either that or he can walk down a dark entry an say "did u hear that?"he a freak!
Posted By: dave_g Re: new liverpool signings - 25th Apr 2008 6:02pm
is it just me or did people take this seriously? smack
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 8:05pm
found out why villa manager is too busy to busy to sell gareth barry. spotted in betws-y-coed

Attached picture martin.jpg
Posted By: Wench Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 8:19pm
That had me crying with laughter - class! Poor old rif raf beneathus always seems to be the butt of jokes lately.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 8:26pm
lmfao raftl
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:02pm
rofl raftl love it dude excellent find yomama clap
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:05pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
That had me crying with laughter - class! Poor old rif raf beneathus always seems to be the butt of jokes lately.

happy new season, bring on the bitching! grin
Posted By: Shambo Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:08pm
1994's on the phone. It wants it's joke back. whistle
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:09pm
like i said about bitching.................
Posted By: xX_Jennie_Xx Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:24pm
sorry posted in rong section oops frown
Posted By: Wench Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:30pm
Sorry - didn't mean it as bitching. I'd much rather see your boys win than the mancs & arsenal!
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:32pm
unlikely, im Tranmere! Footy bitching is good!
Posted By: Wench Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 9:58pm
Even better lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new liverpool signings - 11th Aug 2008 10:10pm
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
Originally Posted by PaganJay

happy new season, bring on the bitching! grin

withthat laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new liverpool signings - 19th Aug 2008 11:53pm
LIVERPOOL are ready to turn their attentions to Albert Riera as hopes of bringing the Gareth Barry saga to a successful conclusion fade.

The Espanyol winger has been on Rafa Benitez’s radar for some time and is under consideration to fill the Reds’ troublesome left wing spot along with Middlesbrough’s Stewart Downing.

Liverpool scouts watched Riera on several occasions last season and the 26-year-old is thought to have improved a great deal since he spent a year on loan at Man City two seasons ago.

Riera has already made it clear that he would relish a move to Anfield if Liverpool were to make a concrete offer for his services and a bid could now be imminent with the Reds’ move for Barry all but dead.

The Liverpool board refuse to meet Aston Villa’s £18m asking price for the England man, believing it to be far in excess of what the player is worth.

Benitez is now coming to terms with the fact that, unless Villa decide to reduce the fee for Barry, he is unlikely to be able to land one of his top targets for his ongoing team rebuilding programme and is ready to consider alternatives.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: new liverpool signings - 26th Aug 2008 6:07pm
LIVERPOOL have agreed a fee with Espanyol to sign Spanish winger Albert Riera.

The two clubs held talks last night and agreed a compromise figure in excess of £8m, after Riera informed the Espanyol hierarchy he was only interested in moving to Anfield.

That dashed Everton's hopes of hijacking the deal, despite the fact that Liverpool's Merseyside rivals had made a higher offer for the 26-year-old.

The Reds' urgent need for a left sided midfield player was again apparent at the weekend as Yossi Benayoun again struggled in that role before being replaced by Ryan Babel.

With the Dutchman preferring to operate in a more central position, Rafa Benitez identified Riera as the player he wanted to give his side some much needed width.

The former Manchester City man will now have to agree terms with Liverpool and undergo a medical before he is confirmed as a Liverpool player.

But his signing could be concluded before the end of the week as long as there are no late hitches.

Posted By: MGCraig Re: new liverpool signings - 26th Aug 2008 6:10pm
Good. Hopefully hell fit right in, and allow everyone to work hard together.

Im predicting a 3rd place this Season for the reds. What dya reckon??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new liverpool signings - 26th Aug 2008 10:53pm
ye i think 3rd me self. what i have seen ov albert riera he looks brill so am thinkin he will fit in (i hope)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral