Forums
Posted By: Pete_M Bosch S4 Car Battery Type 096 / 100 - 26th Aug 2020 9:07pm
(Description taken from Amazon) smile
AS NEW, never used as bought car with a new battery...
This battery can be mounted on the following models and more: Renault: Clio II and III, Espace IV, Megane I and III, Modus; VW: Passat; Ford: Focus, Granada, Sierra, Taurus; Opel: Corsa, Omega, Zafira, etc. Please note that this is not the complete list, use the parts search tools at the top of this page to find out the correct battery for your vehicle.Renault: Clio II and III, Espace IV, Megane I and III, Modus; VW: Passat; Ford: Focus, Granada, Sierra, Taurus; Opel: Corsa, Omega, Zafira, Renault: Clio I and II, Space I to III, Kangoo I and II, Laguna I and III, Megane; Peugeot: 205, 308, 407; Citroen: Berlingo, C4 Picasso, Xantia, Xsara; VW: Golf Plus, Golf V and VI, Passat, Polo, etc. Please note that this is not the complete list, use the parts search tools at the top of this page to find out the correct battery for your vehicle. Renault: Clio I and II, Space I to III, Kangoo I and II, Laguna I and III, Megane; Peugeot: 205, 308, 407; Citroen: Berlingo, C4 Picasso, Xantia, Xsara; VW: Golf Plus, Golf V and VI, Passat, Polo, etc. Please note: this is not the complete vehcile application list.
100% maintenance-free, ready to use once mounted
High starting power and service life
Increased longevity: up to 2 times more efficient than a standard battery

Attached picture Capture3.jpg
Posted By: Pete_M Re: Bosch S4 Car Battery Type 096 / 100 - 26th Aug 2020 9:08pm

Attached picture Capture.jpg
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Bosch S4 Car Battery Type 096 / 100 - 27th Aug 2020 2:23am
£1 grin
Posted By: Pete_M Re: Bosch S4 Car Battery Type 096 / 100 - 27th Aug 2020 11:34am
Oh aye, it would help if I'd of put a price on, laugh let's make it 29 more pound coins than your offer eh?
£30.00
© Wirral-Wikiwirral