Forums
Posted By: kazaroo Extending dining table with six chairs - 20th Nov 2017 4:46pm
Oval shaped dining table that has a centre panel which can be locked in allowing for extention for 8 settings. Two chairs have arms.
Good condition although a few surface scratches.
£30 Buyer must collect
Posted By: noodles77 Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 21st Nov 2017 12:53am
Originally Posted by kazaroo
Oval shaped dining table that has a centre panel which can be locked in allowing for extention for 8 settings. Two chairs have arms.
Good condition although a few surface scratches.
£30 Buyer must collect

Do you have a picture please
Posted By: kazaroo Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 21st Nov 2017 11:04am
Hi there,
I'm sorry but I don't know how to upload an image. I have been trying but without successs. If you can advise me I would be grateful.
Many thanks
Posted By: Salmon Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 21st Nov 2017 3:48pm
This is from FAQ at top of the page.
In order to add an image to your message or your signature, you must have the image already available on a web server and reachable by a URL. This can be an image on your own personal web page, for example. To place an image within a message, simply use the following Markup Tag:

[Linked Image]

For example, if you have an image called cateye.gif and its available from your own website at http://www.mywebsite.com/pics, then you would use the following image markup:

[Linked Image]

You can do the same for your signature. Click the option found on any page. Then, under the Main Configuration heading, click on "Personal Information, email, password...". Look for the Signature box, and enter your desired information, including any images/markup as above.

Note: To keep the forums loading quickly for everyone, it is recommended that you do not exceed 35k for your image size.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 21st Nov 2017 3:50pm
or this
Using Gallery Forums are just like using any other forums... However, you can post images too!

After you create your post (subject and post, both required) you can click on the "Image Manager" link.

Adding images are as easy as:
1. Click "Browse" and a navigation area will appear that shows your computers files, navigate around to locate the image you'd like to upload. Once located, click on the image and select "open"; you can also choose to add a description (note that in v7.2 you do not have the option to change the description once another image is added).
2. If you wish to add another image, repeat step one; otherwise, select "done".

From here, just press submit, and your new "Gallery Posting" should appear for users to comment on your image(s).
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 21st Nov 2017 7:27pm
Hi! Here's a step-by-step guide to adding pictures in your post;

1. Click New Topic, Reply or switch to Full Reply, and type in your words.
2. Click Upload Manager.
3. Click Choose File and find the pic you want.
4. Click on the pic, click Open, click Add File, click Done Adding Files, and then click Submit.

IMPORTANT! Each picture file must be no bigger than 2MB, (for a subscriber, it's up to 5MB.) If it's too large, resize it.

I hope this helps! smile
Posted By: kazaroo Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 21st Nov 2017 9:21pm
Thanks guys
I will try that.
Posted By: kazaroo Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 23rd Nov 2017 7:28pm
HI there,
Hopefully this is the picture if not sorry.
I have tried. ha ha

Attached picture table.JPG
Attached picture table.JPG
Posted By: mrefc Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 8th Dec 2017 4:16am
Is this still for sale?
Posted By: kazaroo Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 10th Dec 2017 6:46pm
HI there
Yes its still for sale.
Posted By: kazaroo Re: Extending dining table with six chairs - 10th Dec 2017 9:40pm
still for sale
© Wirral-Wikiwirral