Forums
Posted By: j_demo Samsung Galaxy S6 - FOR PARTS!!!! - 16th Oct 2016 7:28pm
This phone is about 6 months old, sadly this past weekend i fell off my bike on the trail and landed straight on the phone which was in my pocket and now the screen doesn't work and is completely cracked and the phone is also bent (so much so you can fit a 2p coin under the bend, as pictured on ebay link below) it powers on and then speaks german at me for some reason (voice activation??) but given i can't see the screen I don't have a clue what's going on with it.

I have used "find my samsung" online and wiped the phone completely so you'll get it as if it were new software-wise, except of course hardware-wise it's f**ked... though both camera lenses seem fine as does the flash bit on the back (though can't 100% guarantee them), the actual screen is cracked quite a lot though (i've tried to picture it as best as i could - again in link at the end)

Locked to EE in "Gold platinum" colour, I will be keeping the charger cable to use with my temporary phone until i can get a new phone but any micro USB cable will fit this S6 and will work (it still charges and connects to a computer as if it worked)

any questions please ask.

pictures available on the ebay link HERE

Price = £70ono (ebay link has a higher price to account for ebay fees etc)
Posted By: j_demo Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 - FOR PARTS!!!! - 16th Oct 2016 9:26pm
Now sold. Please lock.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral