Forums
Two matching settees for Sale, one 3 seater and one 2 seater, both are showing signs of wear but both are clean tidy and still comfortable and would do a turn for anyone with a limited budget. I would include the cushions FREE of charge and there is also a matching pouffe also included if required. Asking a modest £60 for the pair, with the buyer collecting from a first floor flat in Eastham, so you would need two persons to get them down the stairs as I am unable to assist.thumbsup
There are also two three-wheeled walking aids one has a shopping bag attached and one without. Both with signs of wear but both are perfectly serviceable. I am asking £15 for either of these which I think is a very reasonable price, they can also to be collected from Eastham. If anyone is interested please either PM me or call or text on 07835822451. If you are not sure about any of the items give me a call and you can come and have a look before deciding. thumbsup [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
If you can't sell the settees, just leave them outside closer to Bonfire night, they'll soon disappear.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral