Forums
Posted By: j_demo Few things for sale - 15th Jun 2016 3:04pm
Firstly is a Bontrager XR4 Comp 27.5 X 2.2 Mountain Bike Tyre - it's been used so the middle bit of tread has evidence of wear, but the sides seem pretty good. it's only been used for travelling to work and back so not hit any rocks or anything so is structurally sound. - £10

Next is the bike that the above tyre has been on, 2015 Whyte 802 Specs, reviews and pictures can be found here I have put a Maxxis Ikon on the bike in place of the Bontrager and so it now has 2 Maxxis Ikon's on, also will include the crud racepac 29'er mudguard set and Cateye Velo Wireless+ computer that's already on it. - £500

Books, DVD's and CD's Job Lot. List can be found here - now only £10

I also have a 1/2&3/4 jointed snooker cue and case for sale, it's very similar to THIS ONE except mine i don't think is Rosewood, and doesn't come with the longer extension but does have the mini butt & case. I've had this from new and it's a good cue, i've just got another one so don't need this one any more. - £30

Finally my Fender CD60 Acoustic Guitar in natural finish Specs & Reviews which i've upgraded and have had the guys ad KGB add a piezo pickup and so now the guitar can be plugged into an amp. The guitar cost £100 and the pickup cost £89 to install extra but as i no longer really play it, i'd be happy to take £70

May consider offers for anything above so if you want to make one either shoot it over in a private message or comment below. I am also unable to deliver any of them any further than wallasey due to not having a car but i can deliver to Wallasey & New Brighton area as that's where i live.
Posted By: gerrymoore Re: Few things for sale - 16th Jun 2016 8:09am
Hiya..pm sent..Gerry
© Wirral-Wikiwirral