Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Men's Carrera Vulcan mountain bike - 20th Apr 2016 6:53pm
Hi.

I have this bike in red, slightly different paint job. If anyone is interested let me know and I will upload a pic. Had the bike about 2 years and ashamed to say I have rode it once for less than a mile.. Lol

Looking for £200. bike is in perfect condition. Full disc breaks and great front suspension, gears and breaks could probably do with a bit of a realignment no doubt!

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/mountain-bikes/carrera-vulcan-mens-mountain-bike-2015

Here are some pics. Frame is 18 inches. Small scratch on frame, see photo. It's very dusty so could do with a jet wash. Open to sensible offers

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Men's Carrera Vulcan mountain bike - 23rd Apr 2016 1:37pm
Please notify any comments not relevant to the sale.
This is post bumping. And not fair to other sellers.

If you wish to relist again please do so and notify this post for removal thanks.

Admin
Posted By: futurepast Re: Men's Carrera Vulcan mountain bike - 23rd Apr 2016 9:03pm
Tried to inbox you regarding the bike, your inbox is full
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Men's Carrera Vulcan mountain bike - 25th Apr 2016 7:10pm
Pm sent
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Men's Carrera Vulcan mountain bike - 10th May 2016 7:09am
Bike is still for sale.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral