Forums
Posted By: stumpyduck android tv box - 21st Nov 2015 1:21pm
only opened to load up with the very latest goodies , bang up to date with latest kodi 15.2, boxed , remote control ,hdmi cable , spot on .absolutely everything available .£50 delivered locally .

pm for more info
Posted By: Peter0787 Re: android tv box - 22nd Nov 2015 9:08pm
What box is it mate?
Posted By: Peter0787 Re: android tv box - 22nd Nov 2015 9:08pm
And is it loaded with just kodi or is there a build/addons already on there?
Posted By: Peter0787 Re: android tv box - 25th Nov 2015 8:51pm
These boxes go for about £35 on ebay and elsewhere, probably cheaper if you know where to look. The 'Beast' build put on this is completely free made by a gentleman called Chris. If you know him welk enough like i do, you'll know that he despises people trying to make a few £€ out of something that he has put alot of time and effort into, and continues to do so!

If anyone had their own android box, I'd happily help them add this to it at no charge.

Just a thought for you all ☺
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: android tv box - 26th Nov 2015 5:44pm
its true , all builds are free , I wasn't selling a particular build (none was advertised )anyone can put anything they like on the box when they get it . I will wipe it clean if that's what the buyer wants , im sure that's not what people want but not everyone is as clever as you or chris and need things doing for them .im sure everyone can paint a wall or decorate but people still have other people to do that for them or do you go round decorating peoples houses too because you know a painter .???
© Wirral-Wikiwirral