Forums
Posted By: fabby Mini cooper *****57 plate**** - 4th Oct 2015 9:23am
MINI Hatch Cooper 1.6 Cooper 3dr (06 - 11)

Registration number: YS57MZD
Mileage: 116,445
mileage history :
2011 : 45145
2012 : 54054
2013 : 73419
2014 : 97601
Fuel type: Petrol
Engine size: 1598 cc
Body type: Hatchback
Colour: Red
Transmission: Manual 6 speed
Date of first registration: December 2007
Mot expired 12th september 2015
Brand new clutch fitted this year
Disc and pads replaced last year
18 inch custom alloys
K&N induction kit which sounds nice
Air con
Cd player 3.5mm aux socket
half leather red interior

Bought this car in November 2013 with 74,000 miles on, but I travel to work on the motorway 6 days a week and have racked up the miles on motorway mainly
I have had this car running at 50 odd mpg day in day out
Car runs smooth and fast and holds road very well

I try to be as honest as possible in order not to waste peoples time so here are the bad bits and the bit what let the car down
*The large speedo does not work just a loose wire somewhere as all lights work (digital speedo on small clock works )
* The brakes need resetting in the computer this light had been on since 2013 with no issues
*The top lambada sensor needs replacing I have replaced the bottom but just need to replace the top one (part is £100 new )
*long hiarline crack in window screen
*Some debris on the motor way has hit the from bumper in a couple of places
*There are age and motorway related stone chips
* one key
*The outside temperature registers -40 this has been replaced but still same issue

************The car is register as Cat C in 2012 ********** it has been fully repaired and passed its vic check and all MOTs since

I am only available at night or weekends for viewings
The car is located in Wirral in new ferry
I have no insurance on this car and expect you to insure you are insured for any test drive also has no MOT so be advise it is your issue getting it home or test driving
I AM STILL PAYING THE MONTHLY TAX OF £9.89 A MONTH (dont know why as I have had a fine for not insuring it because I have not listed as sorn )

The car is HPI clear

Any further questions don't hesitate to contact me via email

I have more pictures available of bad bits and other areas of the car and can email the direct to you OR NIP DOWN AND VIEW ??

LOOKING FOR £1700 OVNO

Regards

Mike

Attached picture 20150628_154902.jpg
Attached picture 20150628_154829.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral