Forums
Posted By: orangebay Raclet trailer tent - 28th Jul 2015 10:09am
Hi, I put this on ebay yesterday however will end early if gone soon (want my garage back!)
It has two double beds with memory foam mattresses. Pup tents underneath. Massive awning. Cooker, sink etc.
Clean, dry and tows very well. I pulled it with a 70's vw camper with no problems.
Pics are on the ebay add, sorry it that sounds a bit lazy but I am typing this on a phone and can't upload them here.
£500 which is a fair bit less than I paid and I have used it once!
A good way to enjoy the summer, if we get one!
It's in Greasby.
Please message me if any questions. Thanks.
Posted By: Finney Re: Raclet trailer tent - 28th Jul 2015 10:32am
What's the eBay listing, can see numerous local sales ,May help people find it.
Posted By: orangebay Re: Raclet trailer tent - 28th Jul 2015 10:37am
Hi, sorry it's item number 131565340723.
There is a picture of a green vw camper next to it.
Its on there as an auction with no buy it now.
Posted By: arrroke Re: Raclet trailer tent - 31st Jul 2015 7:02pm
you did not do yourself any favours telling people the item number whilst looking at yours I seen other ones twice the size and half the price you are asking for good look
Posted By: orangebay Re: Raclet trailer tent - 1st Aug 2015 12:15pm
I guess it's called being honest? The picture only shows the bedrooms, not the awning as the advert clearly states. I would be interested in how you know they are larger than the one I have advertised when you have no idea of the actual size of it once it's set up? For the record I looked for a long time before buying this one due to its condition, the mattresses alone were over eighty quid, it's been recently waterproofed and the canvas is excellent. Thanks for the input though.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral