Forums
Posted By: fish5133 Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 24th May 2015 7:01pm
Bristle Dartboard £2.50
Electric Paper Shredder £2.50
Body Surf Boards (kids or adults) 3nr £3 each
Bread Maker (used couple times) £5
Old antiquey Oval Mirror in wood frame \(approx 750mm) £3
Double Air Bed £free
TU Shower Curtain White Polyester Waffle Design New not your cheap plastic type. £3.00
Walking Boots used twice size 7 Tentex with Vibram Sole £2.50

Happy to answer questions about them

Posted By: snowhite Re: Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 24th May 2015 8:46pm
Have you got a photo of the mirror Fish?
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 24th May 2015 10:55pm
"Mirror mirror on the wall" Not in too bad condition given its age. Just one small area on the mirror where the silvering is slightly damaged. The funny marks on the photo are camera flash not on the mirror

Attached picture DSCF0222.JPG
Attached picture DSCF0221.JPG
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 25th May 2015 10:51am
PM sent
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 25th May 2015 10:32pm
Cheers diggingdeeper. Mirror and shower curtain sold
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 25th May 2015 10:50pm
Thanks very much, nice to meet you.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 26th May 2015 10:01am
A big thankyou to DD who collected the mirror and shower curtain for me.
And also to fish.Both items i was pleased with,would recommend this guy on his sales stuff.
Oh by the way Fish......mirror mirror on the wall am going to hang it in the hall laugh
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Garage Clearance Attic Boot Sale Stuff - 26th May 2015 10:45pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
A big thankyou to DD who collected the mirror and shower curtain for me.
And also to fish.Both items i was pleased with,would recommend this guy on his sales stuff.
Oh by the way Fish......mirror mirror on the wall am going to hang it in the hall laugh

LOL. laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral