Forums
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake For sale I Love My Bear Wardrobe - 26th Sep 2014 8:29pm
Hi I am selling my child's solid wooden wardrobe we paid £350 for it and will sell for £75.00.
This I Love My Bear Wardrobe is ideal storage in baby's nursery and co-ordinates with the I Love My Bear nursery range. With cute character engraving, this wardrobe includes a hanging rain and shelves to provides lots of storage for baby's clothing and other essentials. A large drawer at the bottom provides even more storage.
One side features shelves designed to hold storage baskets
•Internal hanging rail
•Large drawer for additional storage
For more info click the link below.
http://m.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/...-My-Bear-Wardrobe-in-Dark-Finish/0028595

Attached picture 8815346090014.jpg
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Re: For sale I Love My Bear Wardrobe - 28th Sep 2014 3:06pm
Originally Posted by Mike_Hoylake
Hi I am selling my child's solid wooden wardrobe we paid £350 for it and will sell for £70.00 ONO
This I Love My Bear Wardrobe is ideal storage in baby's nursery and co-ordinates with the I Love My Bear nursery range. With cute character engraving, this wardrobe includes a hanging rain and shelves to provides lots of storage for baby's clothing and other essentials. A large drawer at the bottom provides even more storage.
One side features shelves designed to hold storage baskets
•Internal hanging rail
•Large drawer for additional storage
For more info click the link below.
http://m.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/...-My-Bear-Wardrobe-in-Dark-Finish/0028595
Posted By: snowhite Re: For sale I Love My Bear Wardrobe - 28th Sep 2014 3:55pm
Is this collection only?
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Re: For sale I Love My Bear Wardrobe - 28th Sep 2014 8:23pm
Hi we could deliver for cost of fuel.
Posted By: snowhite Re: For sale I Love My Bear Wardrobe - 28th Sep 2014 8:58pm
Pmd you Mike.
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Re: For sale I Love My Bear Wardrobe - 2nd Oct 2014 7:43pm
Sorry this item is now sold, please close topic.
Posted By: snowhite Re: For sale I Love My Bear Wardrobe - 9th Oct 2014 9:56am
Just would like to say.A very big thankyou to Mike for delivering the wardrobe to me.
Am really made up with it.
Thanks again Mike.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral