Forums
Posted By: Hedgehog Laptop, needs configuring £30 - 12th Sep 2014 8:07am
I've got a laptop, an eSystems one. I'm in work so can't show pic of actual machine but it is like the picture.
It has Windows 7 on it.
Only problem is I've buggered up the settings and it is currently displaying on an external monitor and I don't know how to change it back.
If you have the whereforall you can have it as seen for £30, includes charger and bag. If you need one I can throw in a flat screen monitor for £5
text on 07545160908, I'm in Hoylake.

Attached picture e-system-3115.jpg
Posted By: j_demo Re: Laptop, needs configuring £30 - 12th Sep 2014 6:36pm
you're over your PM limit but if you want me to help you set it back to the laptop screen without having to use an external monitor let me know. it's a lot easier than you think.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Laptop, needs configuring £30 - 13th Sep 2014 8:37am
Originally Posted by j_demo
you're over your PM limit but if you want me to help you set it back to the laptop screen without having to use an external monitor let me know. it's a lot easier than you think.
he found it a lot easier to palm it off on me, with explaining in add it had counterfeit software, then saying he would text me when finished work and never did, yes i should of checked it before paying(my fault) but he should of explained it had counterfeit windows on it.

Switching back to laptop screen was easy, and some kind person on wiki gave me a genuine windows disc with key.

For future reference Glocko if your listing items for sale be honest, that way you build a reputation, and people will know you are genuine and not just a scammer.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral