Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 7th Sep 2014 9:44am
This bike is immaculate condition, and is super lightweight, comes with LED front and back lights. And looks like it has just left factory it's in mint condition.
As NEW
I will provide a receipt to buyer, clearly showing the serial number on the bike. And will give a transfer of ownership letter aswel.
And I will give the original receipt for the bike

Frame: Merida Matts 6061 Butted, Hydroformed and Heat Treated Alloy frame.
30: Gears
Forks: Rock Shox XC32TK 120 poplock
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shifters: Shimano Deore
Chainset: Shimano M522 octa 42-32-24
Bottom Bracket: Shimano octalink
Chain: KMC X10 10s
Freewheel: Sram PG1030 11-36
Headset: FSA NO.11p Neck
Stem: Merida Comp 1 OS -10
Handlebars: Merida Comp OS 660 R25
Front Brake: Shimano M446 180
Rear Brake: Shimano M446 160
Rims: Merida Matts Pro ND
Front Hub: Shimano M435 cen
Rear Hub: Shimano M435 cen
Tyres: Merida Trail lite 2.25 KV
Saddle: Merida Slim
Seatpost: Merida comp SB12 31.6
Pedals: XC Alloy
Something the the following link fails to explain is this bike has a control on left hand side of handle bar you use to lock the front suspension ( see picture 6 )

For more info on this bike visit >>CLICKY<<

As you can see from pictures it's in perfect condition

I bought a pump which is attached to under the water bottle holder the pump comes with a lifetime guarantee. Bought from Off The Rock Cycles Seaview Rd

Genuine reason for selling:

You are welcome to come and view the bike.

Any question please ask away, I will reply quickly

I will except:
£400 cash ( if it makes it easier, I will except payments in installments, the bike will be stored inside house, until final payment is made)

Feel free to pm me.

Please do not post unless you have question about bike, any other queries please pm me.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 7th Sep 2014 10:35am
sorry it should say £400 or nearest offer
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 7th Sep 2014 12:23pm
Cash converters liscard offered me £325 so if someone can match that they can have it, failing that it's going to cash converters tomorrow.
Posted By: Finney Re: Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 7th Sep 2014 11:21pm
Looks like a trip to cash converters today.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 8th Sep 2014 6:21am
Originally Posted by Finney
Looks like a trip to cash converters today.
wrong again, bike has gone
Posted By: Finney Re: Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 8th Sep 2014 5:14pm
I gather you are going to ask the moderator to lock this ad now you have sold the item, just to save anymore enquiries and post bumping.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 8th Sep 2014 5:23pm
You gathered wrong then
Posted By: Finney Re: Merida Matts Trail 500 Mountain Bike - 8th Sep 2014 7:01pm
Originally Posted by Willo_
You gathered wrong then

I don't think so
© Wirral-Wikiwirral