Forums
Posted By: riggsy Mamas and Papas - Complete Travel System - 31st Jul 2014 9:18am
Mamas and Papas 'Pilko Pramette' complete travel system in City Scape. The travel system consists of pram which converts to pushchair, ISO Fix car base and car seat, car seat also clips onto pram when converted to pushchair. Included with this travel system is the matching changing bag, matching sun umberella, rain cover for pram, rain cover for car seat and also matching winter foot muff for the pushchair. This pram has been well looked after and is in excellent condition. £70. Pictures available on request, collection from Prenton.
Hi, it's still early days for me to be looking at prams but if I find the right one I'll get it. Could I see some pictures please? And what is it like size wise when you fold it down for the boot of the car?

Posted By: riggsy Re: Mamas and Papas - Complete Travel System - 5th Aug 2014 9:56am
Hi there, sorry for late reply.

The pram completely collapses down, much the same as a small buggy does, obviously slightly bulkier due to it being a proper pram. I don't have pictures of it collapsed as I'm in work at the moment. I have some pictures of the pram and the accessories(we bought everything! £600+), please see the links below. Everything is in excellent condition.
I don't have images of the car seat or Isofix base to hand at the moment(I can post these tonight if you wish). I have linked some images below. If you have any further question you can private message me if you wish.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8
© Wirral-Wikiwirral