Forums
Posted By: KevinFinity Roof Bars. Fits most cars with roof rails - 23rd Jul 2014 7:45pm
A pair of roof bars that will fit any car with roof rails up to 108cm apart. You can make sure they fit before you hand the cash over.
These where £55 new from Motor world about a month ago but I sold the car and they don't fit the new one. I have used them twice and they are like new.

£25

Attached picture 20140707_095453.jpg
Still available.

Please note these sit on the top of the rail and a bracket clamps across from underneath so as long as you have rails like the ones on the Passat in the picture with a gap underneath then they should fit. They dont fit behive's Zafira which has solid rails with no gap underneath.
Posted By: emian Re: Roof Bars. Fits most cars with roof rails - 26th Jul 2014 7:33pm
I'll take these if they fit a VW Caddy roof bar measure around 95cm apart.

Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Roof Bars. Fits most cars with roof rails - 26th Jul 2014 11:55pm
Ok pm me when you can come round and I will give you my address. Make sure the caddy roof rails are the sort that you could get the clamp around like the ones in the photo.
Thease have gone now. Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral