Forums
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & Samsung Galaxy S2 - 30th May 2014 1:06pm
1 x Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) in White with stylus
[Linked Image]

1 x Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100P) in Black
[Linked Image]

Both have box
Both come with a protective case
Both unlocked
Both rooted
Both running custom roms, (better IMO) but can be flashed back to stock.

Both are in good condition, just general wear and tear. Screens are in good condition. The stylus on the note is included and has only had very light use.

Both can be seen working and will be reset/cleared.

The Note also comes with an Otterbox Defender case, which is basically one of the top protective cases, the Defender being the most rugged in the range (hard plastic shell, with cushioning material inside, surrounded by a rubber outer coat). Which was £50 when new.
http://www.amazon.com/Otterbox-SAM2-N7000-20-E4OTR-Defender-Series-Samsung/dp/B00873DCEI

The S2 comes with a jelly type case (Belkin IIRC)

The bad:
The Note needs a new usb charging port (common fault with these, £8 on amazon), it does charge but is fiddly and puts strain on the cable. (Will come with a full charge to test)

You could always use a battery charger instead of a new charging port.

I think the S2 needs a new battery, but does work, the GPS signal on it is not great, and hasn't been from new, but does work.

*As far as I know they are cheap fixes, but I am no mobile phone repair expert, so please come and test them first.

Neither come with a charger, they both use standard micro-usb chargers. Chargers are like gold dust in our house, I swear people eat them frown

Sold as spares or repairs, no returns, etc, etc.
£100 ono for both
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & Samsung Galaxy S2 - 31st May 2014 11:26am
Sent you a pm
PM'd back wink
Note Sold, open to offers for the S2.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral