HDMI Output
VGA Output
DVDRW,
LAN,
WLAN,
Integrated Graphics,
Windows 7 Home Premium)
Carbon Fiber effect on front

With recovery partition, will be set back to factory before sale and all updates applied and office pro 2003
A compact desktop that fits anywhere
Compact and entertaining, the Aspire X series can easily take your multimedia experience to the big screen thanks to HDMI connectivity
Add up to 16 Gb of DDR3 memory for fast computing, and have anytime, anywhere access to your media with AcerCloud.

plug into your monitor, connect to your router via cable or built in wireless, and away you go. It is a fast pc, and boots up fast.

100% perfect condition, no scratches, and dust free inside.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

£230
If I get asking price, I will throw in a virtually new Wireless keyboard and mouse.

Ignore what picture 5 shows, it has got 5 usb 2 of them usb3 on front not 2 like in picture.

genuine reason for sale: am swapping back to my laptop.
Try it out for 7 days, if it's not for you, then I will refund you no questions asked.
As long as you return it with same specs and same condition, I will refund you absolutely no questions asked.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Acer Aspire X3995 Small Form Factor PC - 6th May 2014 5:39pm
for an extra £20 I will throw in this tv/monitor 100% perfect, no scratchers, no marks, with remote.

http://www.theverge.com/products/t22a350/3922

Attached picture tv1.JPG
Attached picture tv2.JPG
Attached picture tv3.JPG
Attached picture tv4.JPG
© Wirral-Wikiwirral