Forums
Posted By: j_demo 2 X nerf-style guns & extra ammo for sale - 8th Apr 2014 6:19pm
2 X nerf style guns for sale (actual make & model = BuzzBee Toys - Air Blasters Tommy 20)

one blue with yellow detail, one yellow with blue detail.

battery powered (comes with batteries) using 3 X AA batteries in each gun.

extendable butts for adults and kids use, pic shows blue gun fully extended, yellow gun fully retracted.

i will also include an additional pack of 16 foam darts which was £5.99 RRP (i think they were)- each gun takes 20 darts so these are just in case you lose any darts...

the guns were bought last christmas from 'The Entertainer' in liverpool1 to play about with friends/girlfriend with but they only got used once and have been stuck in a corner since. they still work perfectly and can be seen working too.

the foam darts can also stick to any flat smooth surface (window, mirror, gloss walls etc)

[Linked Image]

Price: £15ono for 2 guns and extra darts (i can deliver locally also)

i've scoured the internet for anything similar on sale now, even the entertainer's website but nothing, ebay item no. 281039039952 is the same thing but it's from USA...
Posted By: j_demo Re: 2 X nerf-style guns & extra ammo for sale - 10th Apr 2014 6:38pm
don't be afraid to make offers people!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral