Forums
Posted By: goodoldphil Clearance stuff ideal fo car booters - 24th Jan 2014 3:13pm
Having a clear out of stuff I used to sell on ebay, ideal for car booters etc. In the first pic are:- 5 pairs Mitre kids football boots size 5.5, 1pair Mizuno boots size 6, 4 pairs goalie gloves, ( Adidas, 1Puma & 1Reebok) 2 tote bags and 1 expandable fishing rod. Also 1 wooden plane and 40/45 copies of National Geographic magazine from the 1970’s, these are all indecent condition in the original envelopes as posted to the contributor as I said from the seventies I have seen a couple from 1971 and 1976 so I presume the rest must be from around this era. The plane is in working order and looks as though it has had a new handle and a repair to it’s base. I would like to sell all these together for £35. But would split them for decent offers. Collection from Eastham or I might be able to deliver. smile
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Here is the other picture of the plane frown [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And the magazines!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Clearance stuff ideal fo car booters - Picture - 24th Jan 2014 6:40pm
Hi Phil, can i buy your magazines for £10 please sir?
You certainly can I will PM you a contact number in a minute. I will knock the £10 off the price for the rest of the goods so they now are on offer for £25.00 pounds.
Posted By: kendo Re: Clearance stuff ideal fo car booters - Picture - 24th Jan 2014 7:13pm
Can I have the rest please?
Yes great I will PM you my contact details.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral