Forums
Posted By: Gibbo For Sale: Asus Eee PC Netbook - 15th Jan 2014 12:52pm
Any interest in an Asus Netbook? I've just got a new laptop with work so don't need this any more.

Its the ASUS EEE PC 1005HA if you want to check specs, but its been upgraded with more RAM, a 60Gb solid state hard drive and Windows 8.1 (with Classic shell).

I'll leave the RAM as it is because there's no point in removing it, but I can put back the 500Gb SATA hard drive I fitted last year (it originally came with a 160Gb I think) and install Windows XP if you'd prefer.

Its in great condition, no damage, great battery life and had its BIOS battery replaced last year.

With Windows 8 and the SSD it boots up to Windows in around six seconds.

Price: Its hard to really gauge a price depending on what configuration you'd want it, but as a guide, the SSD drive sells on Ebay for around £30 and the same netbook (but with less RAM and a smaller hard drive) recently went for £82 + Postage

So, call it £85 with the 500Gb SATA drive. £110 with the SSD, and make it negotiable depending on how you want me to configure it?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: keving Re: For Sale: Asus Eee PC Netbook - 15th Jan 2014 3:17pm
a long shot but does this have HDMI ?
Posted By: Gibbo Re: For Sale: Asus Eee PC Netbook - 16th Jan 2014 10:58am
Sadly not.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: For Sale: Asus Eee PC Netbook - 22nd Jan 2014 11:17am
Now replaced SSD with standard 500Gb hard drive and put Windows 7 and Office on.

£80.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral