Forums
Posted By: nissangti navsure 420i head unit - 28th Dec 2013 11:58am
For sale, navsure 420i head unit in v-good condition maps were up to date as of 2011 can be updated, uses sd card for maps little spec below. £90

Featuring:-
DVD playback
UK and Ireland SatNav
7" LCD screen
Remote control
FM radio
Touch screen
40W x4 built in amplifier

Description
Featuring an FM/AM radio with RDS and built-in CD and DVD player, the Navsure N420i is not just a car satellite navigation system, but a complete entertainment centre. The Navsure N420i GPS receiver has a turn-out and slot-in panel structure with a 178-mm (7-inch) across the diagonal TFT LCD display, which having a resolution of 1140 pixels wide by 234 pixels high gives it a 16:9 aspect ratio, ideal for movies. The Navsure N420i GPS receiver fits the standard DIN car radio socket found in most cars and trucks. With inbuilt 4-channel sound, each channel capable of 40 watts output, the Navsure N420i GPS receiver has all the capabilities needed for a 3.5-channel surround sound system. This car satellite navigation system also offers true door-to-door navigation for both single and multi-point destinations, making this unit ideal for delivery drivers and sales representatives.

Attached picture radio.jpg
Attached picture radioo.jpg
Posted By: mikroc Re: navsure 420i head unit - 28th Dec 2013 3:58pm
Would this go in a corsa b
Posted By: ASE71 Re: navsure 420i head unit - 29th Dec 2013 9:16pm
Originally Posted by mikroc
Would this go in a corsa b

yeah you just need a new plastic surround to go with it, its a standard size unit, £10 from halfords
Posted By: nissangti Re: navsure 420i head unit - 12th Jan 2014 11:59am
Still have this £70.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral