Forums
Posted By: robert_37 For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 2nd Dec 2013 9:19pm
For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha with Sony 18-70mm 3.-5.6 lens plus Sigma 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
Great for beginners with DLSR's easy to use, well looked after
if you interested for more dedtails please inbox me
£150

Attached picture photo.jpg
Posted By: Gibbo Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 3rd Dec 2013 2:07pm
Good camera that, gets sadly overlooked in the Nikon Vs Canon wars.
Posted By: Emeeh Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 4th Dec 2013 9:55am
Good price!

Does it use a Sony Memory Stick though instead of an SD card?

That's the only thing that puts me off the Sony stuff as the card doesn't fit into my laptop slot.

A lot of camera for the money though and easy to use for a beginner. With Christmas coming up, the perfect way to record it with some nice shots.

Get it bought someone.
Posted By: robert_37 Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 4th Dec 2013 10:37am
I never used memory stick to be honest cos my computer reads SDCards
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 4th Dec 2013 1:30pm
According to Sony..

Recording Media
Compact Flash Type I / II / MicroDrive slot. Memory Stick Duo / MS Pro Duo and MS-PRO HG with optional adaptor

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dsb-body-and-1-lens/dslr-a200k#/technical-specifications
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 4th Dec 2013 1:52pm
Have you got the battery charger to go with it?. How many batteries come with it?. Thanks
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 4th Dec 2013 2:13pm
Omg, I just popped onto Argos site to see the prices of CF memory cards.. I need a lie down, again.. :-)

Attached picture aaaaa.jpg
Posted By: robert_37 Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 4th Dec 2013 2:21pm
I've only got one battery but it last forever also with memory card that goes with it I never run out of space, and yes I have battery charger
Posted By: Ocanisak Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 8th Dec 2013 12:33pm
What model alpha is it?
Posted By: robert_37 Re: For Sale My DLSR Camera Sony Alpha - 9th Dec 2013 2:36pm
A200
© Wirral-Wikiwirral