Forums
Posted By: Wheels DJI Phantom and Blade 350qx GPS Quadcopters - 17th Nov 2013 7:58pm
Hey guys I am selling 2 of my Quadcopters because I have too many of them. These are expensive quads that use GPS to help you fly. They are built so you can strap cameras to them and shoot pics or videos from the air.

£250 for the blade
£300 for the Phantom

Collect from tranmere.

Attached picture wheels.png
Posted By: Gibbo Re: DJI Phantom and Blade 350qx GPS Quadcopters - 18th Nov 2013 11:06am
Might be interested in one of these for a school. Can you PM me more details and / or email address to discuss further?
Posted By: BARRY72 Re: DJI Phantom and Blade 350qx GPS Quadcopters - 18th Nov 2013 6:14pm
Swap you a nitro monster truck for one
Posted By: BARRY72 Re: DJI Phantom and Blade 350qx GPS Quadcopters - 18th Nov 2013 10:14pm
Swap nitro truck an cash do phantom
After watching one of your vids Wheels, I thought I would become an aviator too. I bought the Hubsan Radio Control Quad Helicopter and became a decorator, with no skill what so ever I eventually stripped the living room of wallpaper and sent the cat on a long holiday (not seen it since aww..). I still dig out the quad when unwanted visitors call around and I try to give them free haircuts.
I would love one of these (Phantom/Blade) and I was wondering are they easier to control or because they are bigger than the Hubsan, take my plaster off the walls?
If I wanted to add a camera, what else would I need ?. A portable monitor/tablet??. I saw you had some sort of thing around your head(not a halo lol), what exactly is it and what does it do?. Plus, can you supply these extras or not, and how much roughly?. Also, how long flying time do they have? Cheers, Zipper the chopper-upper
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: DJI Phantom and Blade 350qx GPS Quadcopters - 23rd Nov 2013 11:35pm
Bored waiting for an answer so I bought a Laptop instead. Split my 42inch monitor screen into 2 and I can watch/use both laptops now.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral