Two Guitars in need of attention £5 only
collection from Eastham. thanks.

Attached picture TWO GUITARS.JPG
Posted By: lansyp Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 12:50pm
hi i will have these if thats ok,are they structually sound
Posted By: Jimz76 Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 1:17pm
If lansyp doesn't take them, could I have one please? Thank you smile
Posted By: j_demo Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 1:34pm
the one on the left looks vintage and due to the cutout of the neck on the body end of the low strings, looks like it's actually worth a bit more than a fiver... judging by the picture alone, IF it doesn't have any neck warp or body damage, you COULD get up to a couple of hundred quid if it has a name inside.

the other one, i THINK i can see electrics on it on the side of the body, despite condition, the electrics are £20-£30 alone regardless of make, though if it's a better make such as Fishman or BBand then you could get as much as £70 for the electrics alone (very easy to remove), plus the rest of the guitar seems half decent, i'd be asking £50-£60 for that alone. at least

but if you wanna let them go for a fiver, be my guest. i'd feel like a thief handing over a fiver for both guitars. so much so i'd actually refuse and have to offer more.

for them both, in the condition they're in and from what i can only see in the pictures (i can't make out brands or see condition, i'm going only on the one picture) nothing less than £75 for the two is what i'd be A) happy selling them for and B) happy buying them for. it would be forever on my conscience if i underpayed for something, especially a guitar (i'm a BIG guitar enthusiast)

choose to ignore me if you like, i'm just putting my tuppence worth and will now quietly walk away.
Posted By: lansyp Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 4:32pm
And I was going to give them to my nieces so there was no profit or otherwise underhandment going on and I am prepared to pay the asking price if they just needed strings and tune ing and although I love guitars and have two of my own which I can only play from self taught so basically crap I couldn't tell a john Paul from a melenium falcon
Posted By: lansyp Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 4:35pm
Oh yes and neither are electric think you will fund that's Donald duck and other stickers
Posted By: gerry1 Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 4:35pm
Hi all, I have had Pms regarding these Guitars,and still pending replies.

Both of these need to go together and will not be split, and in need of attention,
I put them on here for someone who may wish to repair or restore them, (£5 and collection only) irrespective of what there value may or may not be.
The old one with the pics on needs a first string/peg.
The red/orange one needs a fret board repair, and a first string, this one does have a pic-up and controls built inside.

As I have no time to fix them now, so they must go as a job lot.
thanks Gerry

Posted By: lansyp Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 4:37pm
Ok so Donald is electric lol and am afraid am out I don't know how to repair only re string but thanks anyway
Posted By: gerry1 Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 7:52pm
Hi.
Now may be sold pending collection,thanks Gerry1
Posted By: gerry1 Re: TWO GUITARS - 9th Nov 2013 9:19pm
NOW SOLD PLEASE LOCK,THANKS.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral