Forums
Posted By: markeee jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 1st Nov 2013 4:19pm
Liverpool on Monday

£38

Posted By: ZipperClub Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 1st Nov 2013 9:12pm
Cheaper here....
and you dont have to guess if its standing or sitting!!
https://www.ticketing.accliverpool.com/echo/online/seatSelect.asp
Posted By: markeee Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 2nd Nov 2013 10:27am
once you pay the s/c fee there not cheaper !

I have both available at cost !
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 2nd Nov 2013 10:47am
£38 times 2 =£76
On the site its £75.25 with fees/costs. That = cheaper in my maths class.
Had you of bothered to say you had standing or/and sitting I would not of gone to see on their site.
Posted By: golfvr Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 2nd Nov 2013 12:58pm
what block are they
Posted By: markeee Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 3rd Nov 2013 10:53am
ZipperClub if your not interested then let people work it out them self and you worry about your own life

they have rubbish seats left upper tier at back

golfvr block 3 good seats
Posted By: Finney Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 3rd Nov 2013 3:31pm
Markee, is this why joe public can never get good tickets for concerts because touts like you buy them all up first then try to pass them on via here and ebay......
Posted By: markeee Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 3rd Nov 2013 4:19pm
Finney not a tout and if I was how why would I sell for cost ?
Posted By: Finney Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 3rd Nov 2013 5:26pm
Just seems odd what you always have a vast number of tickets for sale. In future instead of trawling ticketmaster for hours i will wait for you to post an advert..
Posted By: markeee Re: jessie j tickets for sale cost price - 3rd Nov 2013 6:07pm
yes I always have spare ones if you look I only sell for cost ? touts don't do that or they would not be good ones ?

© Wirral-Wikiwirral