Forums
Posted By: spider For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 18th Oct 2013 7:54pm
Webley Stingray .22 British made with 3x9x50 Bushnell sights,Carry bag,pellets,bipod,and other bits..must be over 18.....£300.. No offers.

Attached picture image.jpg
Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: organiser Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 18th Oct 2013 8:41pm
Just a query...how do you check if a person is over 18 as I believe it is a legal requirement
Posted By: lau2908 Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 18th Oct 2013 10:11pm
With ID obviously....
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 18th Oct 2013 10:11pm
Originally Posted by organiser
Just a query...how do you check if a person is over 18 as I believe it is a legal requirement

Oh here we go!

It's the local forum police.

Do you ever stop wining?
Posted By: organiser Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 19th Oct 2013 6:27am
If you are not happy with the question tough....my son is 15 plays rugby for his school is a big lad looks much older than he is but does not possess a passport or a driving licence ....he can easily pass for 18 so what identification would be required..would it be sold just on his looks? this is supposed to be a responsible forum, unlike others on this side of the water so I believe the question to be a valid one...you only have to look at the number of armed robberies being carried out at the moment, one in Seacombe yesterday with a BB gun to understand the concern any normal responsible member of the public would have that an item such as is being offered by Turnip would fall into the wrong hands
Posted By: organiser Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 19th Oct 2013 6:44am
Sorry for Turnip read Spider Sorry Turnip
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 19th Oct 2013 7:31am
A little large to be using in an armed robbery.

You are correct, nobody would want a kid getting hold of one, no sensible parent would, however, spider is no fool, so please, leave him alone and let him get on with selling his item.
Posted By: keving Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 19th Oct 2013 9:51am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
A little large to be using in an armed robbery.

You are correct, nobody would want a kid getting hold of one, no sensible parent would, however, spider is no fool, so please, leave him alone and let him get on with selling his item.

withthat
Posted By: spider Re: For Sale Webley Stingray .22 with sights - 20th Oct 2013 3:06pm
Thanks for asking the question.If I Think, or you look too young I will need proof of age and an address...It's the law and I have be responsible .. Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral