Forums
Posted By: Sandra43 10ft x 8ft shed good condition - 14th Oct 2013 6:24pm
For sale 10ft x 8ft shed - good condition. Very spacious inside. Currently been insulated and boarded inside - don't have to keep it that way. Only slight damage, couple of slats on outside coming away by the door - easily fixed (see pics). Buyer must dismantle and collect. £100 bargain or sensible offers considered, please PM me your details. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Shed has been emptied since photo's.

Attached picture shed 3.jpg
Attached picture shed 4.jpg
Posted By: kimpri Re: 10ft x 8ft shed good condition - 14th Oct 2013 6:28pm
Iv seen this shed and its well worth the asking price smile
Posted By: Sandra43 Re: 10ft x 8ft shed good condition - 16th Oct 2013 3:42pm
[quote=Sandra43]For sale 10ft x 8ft shed - good condition. Very spacious inside. Currently been insulated and boarded inside - don't have to keep it that way. Only slight damage, couple of slats on outside coming away by the door - easily fixed (see pics). Buyer must dismantle and collect. £50 bargain or offers considered, please PM me your details. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Shed has been emptied since photo's.
Posted By: Lando Re: 10ft x 8ft shed good condition - 16th Oct 2013 4:08pm
Got any pictures
Posted By: Sandra43 Re: 10ft x 8ft shed good condition - 17th Oct 2013 7:29am
Hi, There was pictures above shown but don't seem to be showing. I have a few from different angles and inside PM me your email and I will email them to you as you can only upload 2 on here. You are welcome to come to view.

Have uploaded pics again and still not showing

Attached picture shed 3.jpg
Attached picture shed 4.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral