Forums
Posted By: svenlock68 IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 8:08am
Hi ive had this phone 18 month now on contract with three, its in vgc, no face scratches ,cracks and when I recently went to Liverpool ones apple shop with another iphone they looked in mine and said it had NO moisture in it.
id like to sell on it here to avoid ebay fees etc which take a lot away. It has a nice flip open cover, leads, car charger/head phones and box etc with it.
Im aware of what I can get for it on ebay, amazon , and what three network buy them back for (£110)so if youd like it make a reasonable decent offer please.
I'll put pics on site very soon.
Timewasters and stupid offers will be ignored.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 8:25am
£90 cash today.
Posted By: joeblogs Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 1:03pm
still got the iphone
Posted By: Chantelle Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 1:28pm
£100
Posted By: Chantelle Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 5:53pm
Is this an auction?
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 6:12pm
No it ain't , it's like new , all people taking the pee and being tight fisted are to be ignored ! Read the ad , I could sell it easy for that to any Internet site parasite who wants an easy £50 margin re selling it.
A decent offer not a joke one !!
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 6:13pm
Look on eBay for " directions " on pricing.
Posted By: Chantelle Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 7:02pm
Originally Posted by svenlock68
Look on eBay for " directions " on pricing.

You have to include a price in your ad, which you have failed to do, so in my eyes, its an auction.

£110?
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 16th Sep 2013 7:29pm
Ok £140
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 6:44am
It's funny , it looks like ill be selling it on eBay as with 160-180 is usual sale price for a vgc one. People are too tight on here and looking for a steal as usual. I could get these " offers " from my own network.
It's funny how ,when I do list a price , no replies then. Sad.
That's why I'm reluctant to list an original price.
Posted By: kimpri Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 10:14am
Originally Posted by svenlock68
It's funny , it looks like ill be selling it on eBay as with 160-180 is usual sale price for a vgc one. People are too tight on here and looking for a steal as usual. I could get these " offers " from my own network.
It's funny how ,when I do list a price , no replies then. Sad.
That's why I'm reluctant to list an original price.
Rule 2, It is Important to list a price even if your unsure what price the item may sell at. We may remove your item/s if you have not included a price. click here

People who try to avoid ebay fees = People being tight smile
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 12:16pm
People who avoid selling fees/ post === smart.
It was just to feel out the way , and true to form I'm not going to get the type of buyer I want , people want something for nothing in life. It's in tip top condition. Like new. Doesn't matter. Ill go to eBay. You sound like a mother.
I'm probably older than you. Ha
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 12:17pm
A finger waving mother I meant
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 1:01pm
The attitude of some people selling things on this site would put me off buying anything from them.It costs nothing to be pleasant.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 1:20pm
withthat

Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 5:20pm
It costs nothing to read an advert properly and weight it up to offer a good price, so were both disappointed on here then aren't we .....
I'm misanthropic and can usually predict people's often stereotypically sheep like behaviour. That's why the wording in the ad. But my hopes are wasted. I can walk into a cex shop and get £110. It's business not a case of making friends on here.
You should see the emails from morons to my inbox.
It's a great phone. I wanted a decent price. eBay beckons ...
Posted By: Bright_eyes Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 17th Sep 2013 6:53pm
I recently went to Liverpool ones apple shop with another iphone they looked in mine and said it had NO moisture in it.

You over your pm limit, I'm very interested in buying your phone, but I wanted to ask why you asked the apple staff to look in your phone?
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 18th Sep 2013 7:17am
Sorry that's because I've had all sorts of morons offering me poor money who can't even spell or punctuate. Sad.
I took my partners into apple to see why there's function problems with it. Having a bath with an iPhone doesn't go. While there , as I have OCD a bit , I said check mine == it was perfect and in good nick. To be honest ill sell it elsewhere. I've paid full whack through a 18 month contract so I want a good price. iPhone are made by apple for £120 but retail at five times that. That's why they're loaded.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 18th Sep 2013 8:00am
You said that you could get £110 from your own network but the post read like you would take less.

If you are clear in the first place you wont waste yours and other peoples time.

If you had stated:

Hi ive had this phone 18 month now on contract with three, its in vgc, no face scratches ,cracks and when I recently went to Liverpool ones apple shop with another iphone they looked in mine and said it had NO moisture in it.

id like to sell on it here to avoid ebay fees etc which take a lot away. It has a nice flip open cover, leads, car charger/head phones and box etc with it.

Im aware of what I can get for it on ebay, amazon , and what three network buy them back for (£110) so if youd like it make a reasonable offer in the region of £150 I would be very grateful.

I'll put pics on site very soon.

Instead, you were vague and giving a figure of £110 makes people think that is what you want for it.
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 18th Sep 2013 12:47pm
Maybe it's because I didn't want to face the fact , predictably , that people aren't gonna pay that on this site. It's in the process of being sold anyway.
My partner said go on here but it's a waste of time.
When I get idiots - I always respond. I like to.
I'm getting a great deal with three after me grinding them down , as I do , a new z one,500 mins , 5000 text , unlimited gb , 2000 three to three calls for a shop beating £19 a month. I pay £15 already.
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 18th Sep 2013 12:50pm
I think its in reverse , I said I can already get over a hundred, so therefore most might get the hint I want MORE. Maybe it's an oversight. Ha ha
Posted By: Chantelle Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 18th Sep 2013 12:51pm
Will you take £120 for it?
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FOR SALE WALLASEY - 25th Sep 2013 7:19am
It went for £215 !!!! great, good job I didn't sell it here for a naff £110.....im happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral