Mother : Dutch
Wonderfully Friendly

Various Hutches also available,
Please ask about prices etc.
(all very reasonable)

Rabbit : £8.00

Attached picture IMG_1962.JPG
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Black & Grey Baby Rabbit - 20th Aug 2013 1:18pm
I bet the majority of these poor bugga's are left to starve and rot in a small maggot infested tiny hutches, once the novelty of the buyer/buyers kids has worn off, which is pretty quick with rabbits! Shame on you for breeding them and for selling them so cheap, if you wanna make a few buttons then why not do a few car booty's instead of sending the majority of these rabbits off to a life of hell and a slow starved agonizing depressing death!!! and feel free to tell me to mind my own business, its called freedom of speech and your cruel for breeding them, knowing quite well what life the majority of them will end up having!!! Rant over.
Posted By: kimpri Re: Black & Grey Baby Rabbit - 20th Aug 2013 1:26pm
Originally Posted by Kevinx
I bet the majority of these poor bugga's are left to starve and rot in a small maggot infested tiny hutches, once the novelty of the buyer/buyers kids has worn off, which is pretty quick with rabbits! Shame on you for breeding them and for selling them so cheap, if you wanna make a few buttons then why not do a few car booty's instead of sending the majority of these rabbits off to a life of hell and a slow starved agonizing depressing death!!! and feel free to tell me to mind my own business, its called freedom of speech and your cruel for breeding them, knowing quite well what life the majority of them will end up having!!! Rant over.
kev empty your pms
Posted By: Pickle Re: Black & Grey Baby Rabbit - 20th Aug 2013 2:14pm
The parents of the baby rabbits were adopted by myself and my partner, they were maltreated & we have taken then on and are properly vetting each home they go to ... the female came in pregnant, so we have had to deal with this ...
we originally were asking a lot more (the money was being used to feed the other rescue animals)but now they are getting older and no loving families have come forward...
what do you suggest we do with them, drowned them in a bucket ?
I am not going to tell you to mind your own business, merely to think before you type and show your ignorance.
Posted By: Mauvewood Re: Black & Grey Baby Rabbit - 20th Aug 2013 2:22pm
I presume if this guy is so knowledgeable,
he will have an answer to your problems...
well done for trying to help them in first place
Yes,agree with him over breeding to sell... but once born something has to be done with them ... maybe he would prefer you to just set them free!
xxx
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Black & Grey Baby Rabbit - 20th Aug 2013 3:03pm
Sorry, i got the worng end of the stick! Silly me, jumpin into conclusions for the sake of animals. Suppose im only human afterall and we all make mistakes eh! Sorry pickle im gonna make a fiver donation to the rabbit rescue of your choice, gonna pm you now m8, sorry about that. Joe emptying them now buddy.
Posted By: Pickle Re: Black & Grey Baby Rabbit - 20th Aug 2013 4:30pm
Well done you for apologising ...
and keep up the rant at those who abuse for profit !
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Black & Grey Baby Rabbit - 20th Aug 2013 4:47pm
Cheers m8 and will do! smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral