Forums
Posted By: Jingojay help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 5:10pm
n-reg-1995-318i bmw-e36
its got a dodgy immobiliser,to start it u av to turn the ignition on then off again lock it then unlock it an then it will start.but now it wont start at all,so ive fitted an new coil pack that didnt work then ive fitted a new cam and crank scensor all brand new but it still wont start,the ignition barrel spins sometimes with de key in it so u av to take the keyout put itback in then it used to start.checked all fuses and everything i can think of but its got me stumpt,somones said it could be de alarm or immobiliser but just avnt clue,its got avgood spark at the plugs cant think wot else to do,and need the car as i use it for a disabled partner whos been stuck at home for to wks.any suggestions will be most appriciated.
Posted By: raymondo Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 5:13pm
the right section would be a good start lol
Posted By: Jingojay Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 5:17pm
i dont cear where it is as long as people c it and i gey some help
Posted By: Dilly Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 5:36pm
It is the ignition barrel, common fault.
Posted By: johncon Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 6:06pm
try this it sorted mine out that had the same problem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETEtb5Yr_o
Posted By: chriskay Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 6:13pm
Originally Posted by Jingojay
i dont cear where it is as long as people c it and i gey some help

If you put it in the right section, more people will see it. It would help too if it was easier to read.
Posted By: johncon Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 6:33pm
surely moderator should have moved it by now more help will be available in the correct section
Posted By: raymondo Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 6:36pm
if every one on here thought the same way the forum would be a right fook up
Posted By: Jingojay Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 6:48pm
dose it real matter where the post is !!!!! and i will try the link now but do u think it will be the barral that it makein it not start
Posted By: johncon Re: help bmw 318i - 6th Jul 2013 6:55pm
Originally Posted by Jingojay
dose it real matter where the post is !!!!! and i will try the link now but do u think it will be the barral that it makein it not start
pm me !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral