Forums
Posted By: Smeeble Mordaunt Short 5.1 surround sound. - 14th May 2013 11:59am
Hi, I will be selling my current speaker setup in a few weeks time. It consists of:
Mordaunt Short Aviano 1's in black
Mordaunt Short Aviano 2's in black
Mordaunt Short Aviano 5 in black
Mordaunt Short MS308 subwoofer in silver
A pair of Soundstyle Z1 stands in silver

I am wanting around £450 for them, but open to sensible offers.
I will also throw in my old Yamaha RXV640rds AV amp for free, which the buyer could use as an interim amp.

I will upload pictures soon, and I am willing to demo them before purchase (live in Moreton).

All of the speakers come in mint condition, with grilles and I believe I still have the original boxes for them. The subwoofer comes with spikes, and the free amp has remote and manual with it.

As stated I can't sell them for a few weeks, but if you want them holding a little longer I can wait.

Thanks.
Posted By: Smeeble Re: Mordaunt Short 5.1 surround sound. - 30th May 2013 10:32pm
Here are some photo's, sorry about the delay. Haven't taken any of the amp as it's in storage, but speakers are used regularly and are in brilliant condition.
Forgot to mention that there are no children or pets here to damage the speakers, and I've had all of them from new.

As mentioned, can sell any day from now and willing to demo if required.

Aviano 2/ Z1 stands (front)
[Linked Image]

Z1 stands
[Linked Image]

Aviano 5 in stand (centre)
[Linked Image]

Aviano 5 top/front view
[Linked Image]

Aviano 1 front view (rears)
[Linked Image]

Aviano 1
[Linked Image]

Sub front
[Linked Image]

Sub rear
[Linked Image]

Sub base
[Linked Image]

Sub side
[Linked Image]

Any questions just ask.

Cheers.
Posted By: Smeeble Re: Mordaunt Short 5.1 surround sound. - 22nd Jun 2013 10:57am
***Price Drop***

Subwoofer now at £65 by itself.
5.0 speakers and stands (with free amp) now at £350!

Or whole lot for £400!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral