Forums
Posted By: TheDr FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 28th Mar 2013 1:04am
After an expensive afternoon in the Apple Store I am now retiring my 4S, so thought I'd offer it up on here first.

It's a 4S (SIRI) and has the latest software on it.

I don't think I ever bothered getting it unlocked, so it works on EE, T Mob & Orange.

It's had a case and a screen protector on it since the day I bought it, and I've just noticed that the film on the back has never been removed, so I would describe the condition as Very Good to Excellent, but it is used.

I still have the original box (IMEI number on the bottom matches the phone), and the original headphones (unused) and the USB Mains plug (also unused) are still in it. The charging cable is included but is used (if you wanted to give this as a present I'll see if I have a new one anywhere).

I'll include a couple of screen protectors for it if you want them.

Phone is black and will be reset tonight once I've made sure everything is transferred over.

£275
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 30th Mar 2013 6:33pm
you over pm limit mate? need price on replacment bat for iphone 3gs please
Posted By: TheDr Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 30th Mar 2013 7:17pm
I always am, the second I empty it 101 messages arrive smile

It's either £20 or £25 depending on the quality of the battery (if you're keeping it get the good one)
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 31st Mar 2013 8:19am
ok can you do 2 good ones for £40 ? how can i sort it ?
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 3rd Apr 2013 9:47pm
?
Posted By: TheDr Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 3rd Apr 2013 9:51pm
Sorry, missed your reply.

I've already discounted the price as far as it will go.

Sometimes I can get the better ones cheaper (depends how many I buy, a couple won't make any difference).

If you want to drop them off before midday tomorrow should have them done by the end of the day or first thing next morning.
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 4th Apr 2013 7:12am
do you have a contact number i can contact you on please ?
Posted By: TheDr Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 4th Apr 2013 9:19am
Hi, shop number is 0151 644 0880 smile
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 4th Apr 2013 10:42am
ok going to get my one done first but lost with out it , it there a day and time thats best for you to do it in a few hours ?
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 8th Apr 2013 6:41am
?
Posted By: TheDr Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 8th Apr 2013 12:08pm
Hi, I've given you the shop number to arrange a time/day so you're not stuck without it.

I'm going up to the warehouse in about an hour so if you want to drop it off before then I'll get the part and do it whilst I'm there.
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 12th May 2013 11:59am
sorry keep meaning to get this done is there a day this week that i can have it done in a few hours please if so give me time and day and will get it dropped off thanks
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 17th May 2013 8:36am
any chance of today ?
Posted By: markeee Re: FOR SALE: iPhone 4S 16GB - 20th May 2013 7:55am
any chance of today ?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral