Forums
Posted By: turnip For sale: four arm clothes garment and more - 11th Feb 2013 10:47pm
For sale is a four arm clothes garment. Metal and painted a cream colour. Adjustable in height. Will take a couple of pictures if wanted, just got to clear out my garage so everything has to go. £15

Also got k11 Micra parts if you need anything just ask, mostly small stuff but also got a bumper.

2 big boxes of books, perfect for the car boot however I will be needing the boxes. I'd say at least 100 books. £15

Assorted tyres. Great for making a rope swing. Free.

Also got a weight bench, I think. It's in bits so will have to put it all together to check its all there.

Finally got a table, you can twist the top and it reveals a secret compartment. Was my grans so not sure how old it is. £25. Will get pics on request.
Posted By: shar215 Re: For sale: four arm clothes garment and more - 11th Feb 2013 11:52pm
hi turnip pics of the nans table please
Posted By: Grizzle Re: For sale: four arm clothes garment and more - 12th Feb 2013 8:29pm
Four arm clothes garment. Metal and painted a cream colour. Adjustable in height.

Some pics please.
Posted By: turnip Re: For sale: four arm clothes garment and more - 13th Feb 2013 9:47am
Having a little trouble uploading the pictures so will upload then online and send you the link.
Posted By: turnip Re: For sale: four arm clothes garment and more - 13th Feb 2013 9:55am
They are now I'm my album here:http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/turnip91/library/?

The clothes hanger doesn't have the arms in as they're at the very back of the garage but they are chrome.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral