Forums
Posted By: lansyp ibm anywhere kiosk - 4th Feb 2013 7:38pm
hi i have an ibm kiosk touch screen computer ,its the sort of thing you use in the co op when your doing your home shopping .i was going to turn it into a jukebox and hang it on the wall (didnt get the stand ) but wife wont let me do it so thinking of selling it .it has 2 gig of ram and i think a 180 gig hard drive .its an all in one computer with built in speakers so you just plug it in and off you go .it needs a wifi card but works great with a dongle ,it may be ideal for someone who does karioki .as i said i was only thinking so if anybody is interested pm me with offers .these go on ebay from between £1 to £1500.00 .will put some photos on shortly oh yes and it has a genuine windows xp install.
Posted By: lansyp Re: ibm anywhere kiosk - 4th Feb 2013 7:40pm
cant Upload photos there to large email me your address and will send them to you if your interested .it has amd turion 9tm0 64x2 mobile technology tl56 1.80ghz /1.75 of ram

Attachments
Posted By: lansyp Re: ibm anywhere kiosk - 4th Feb 2013 8:12pm
piccy

Attached picture ibm kiosk.jpg
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: ibm anywhere kiosk - 4th Feb 2013 8:17pm
£50?
Posted By: lansyp Re: ibm anywhere kiosk - 4th Feb 2013 8:19pm
no sorry mate its worth atleast a couple of hundred but thanks for the offer
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: ibm anywhere kiosk - 4th Feb 2013 8:20pm
Then put a price wink
Posted By: lansyp Re: ibm anywhere kiosk - 4th Feb 2013 8:28pm
ok offers around £200 ono but as stated i am only considering selling at the moment
Posted By: lansyp Re: ibm anywhere kiosk - 5th Feb 2013 12:02pm
Ok I am going to withdraw this and turn it into a juke box and then maybe put it up for sale again with the music installed cheers Paul
© Wirral-Wikiwirral