Forums
Posted By: mikroc Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 26th Jan 2013 8:55pm
Roughly 30 spanners and rings spanners all very heavy large size good makes like king dick , britool , Gordon , Bedford also a 12 inch and very heavy 24 monkey wrench. £20
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 26th Jan 2013 9:35pm
new ferry tools would give you 20 quid
Posted By: mikroc Re: Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 27th Jan 2013 9:37am
Where's that ?
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 27th Jan 2013 9:51am
Originally Posted by mikroc
Where's that ?
New Ferry!By the bridge over the by-pass.
Posted By: mikroc Re: Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 27th Jan 2013 11:21am
I did mean where about in
New ferry you not interested mate
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 27th Jan 2013 11:44am
Originally Posted by mikroc
I did mean where about in
New ferry you not interested mate
Of course I'm interested mikroc,otherwise I would not have taken the trouble to disabuse you of your topographical ignorance.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 27th Jan 2013 11:59am
Sorry mikroc,I've just re-read your post and think it may have been meant as a question,if so,no thanks, I worked in ship repair for three years with Seaforth Welding and it was flippin' horrendously hard work,never again,too old now.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Heavy duty ship builders spanners - 27th Jan 2013 9:41pm
Turn towards the seafront along new chester road, just before the hump over the bypass and on the right. They are nice fellas in there and sell stuff cheap.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral