Forums
Posted By: ultimate 8GB MicroSD Memory Card and adaptor - 23rd Jan 2013 11:47pm
[Linked Image]

Product Description

TEAM microSDHC memory cards are based on original manufacturer Flash memory and fabricated using an advanced process that delivers fast data transfer rates as well as compact size. This means it's perfect for the new generation of mobile phones, 3G mobile phones and PDAs that offer high quality multimedia playback. Everything from digital photos, videos, MP3 music, games, maps and multimedia clips can be packed into this small card the size of a fingernail.

Features

Micro Secure Digital

MicroSD adapter allows it to be used in standard SD Card slots, compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices

Easy to use, plug-and-play operation

Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements

Mechanical write-protection switch

Compatible:

MicroSDHC compatible mobile phones
£5
Posted By: Jtaylor Re: 8GB MicroSD Memory Card and adaptor - 23rd Jan 2013 11:51pm
Can I have this please, I have tried to send you a pm, but it says you are over your limit.
Posted By: ultimate Re: 8GB MicroSD Memory Card and adaptor - 23rd Jan 2013 11:55pm
Yeah sure, I've deleted the messages feel free to pm me now.
Posted By: Jtaylor Re: 8GB MicroSD Memory Card and adaptor - 23rd Jan 2013 11:56pm
Just sent you pm.
Posted By: ultimate Re: 8GB MicroSD Memory Card and adaptor - 24th Jan 2013 3:40pm
Thanks Jtaylor, sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral