Forums
Posted By: turnip For sale: super mario costume - 17th Jan 2013 4:15pm
For sale is a super mario costume with moustache. This is the fully licenced fancy dress costume. It says size small but I'd say its more a medium. Never properly worn.

Bought it from smiffys after being told that it was a large, got it home to put it on and find out its too small for me. Smiffys don't do refunds in cash only credit so I just kept it. It's the same as this one. but obviously in small.

You are welcome to come and try it out for size. Cost me £45 looking for £30 Ono.
Posted By: golfvr Re: For sale: super mario costume - 17th Jan 2013 4:35pm
I will give £20 and collect
Posted By: turnip Re: For sale: super mario costume - 17th Jan 2013 8:29pm
20 is a bit low mate, I'd be losing out on 25 quid for nothing. Make it 25 and you've got a deal smile
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: For sale: super mario costume - 17th Jan 2013 8:47pm
Originally Posted by turnip
For sale is a super mario costume with moustache. This is the fully licenced fancy dress costume. It says size small but I'd say its more a medium. Never properly worn.

Bought it from smiffys after being told that it was a large, got it home to put it on and find out its too small for me. Smiffys don't do refunds in cash only credit so I just kept it. It's the same as this one. but obviously in small.

You are welcome to come and try it out for size. Cost me £45 looking for £30 Ono.

hope this helps smile
As you say they would only give me a credit note as they don't issue refunds unless the goods are faulty. you should tell them you ask for big and when you got home it was a small as they didn't fit me they were not fit for the purpose i bought them for and should get a refund.

Posted By: turnip Re: For sale: super mario costume - 17th Jan 2013 9:39pm
I would do mate, problem being I bought it for a New Years party 2011/2012 so it's too late now. It's a shame because its a good costume.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral