Forums
Posted By: lau2908 apple thunderbolt display 27" & mac mini - 6th Dec 2012 2:15pm
Apple thunderbolt display 27" & apple mac mini 16gb ddr3 , SSD, i5 cpu can run another display at same time as thunderbolt via hdmi and works flawlessly.

Will come with a fresh install of mountain lion. Mac mini originally came with 4gb ram but has been upgraded to 16gb ddr3 and runs super quick, also came with a standard hard drive which too has been upgraded to an SSD.

thunderbolt display and mac mini have hardly been used and both have some warranty left. Comes fully boxed with wireless keyboard and magic mouse. Monitor is boxed, as is mac mini and keyboard and mouse, will also throw in a apple super drive rrp £70 , that too is boxed.

Everything in this setup cost £1800, all looks brand new i am after £1200 ovno

No stupid offers i know what this is worth, I am not in a hurry to sell & will be listed on ebay if no joy on here.

I also have a apple macbook air i may consider selling, its 11" version with about 6 months warranty, been charged only 20 times, not one mark on it , i am after £640 ono for that, again comes fully boxed with charger, charger still sealed and never been used.
Have a similar set up so won't be giving you my £1,200.

However the 11" air is appealing. When did you buy it?
Posted By: lau2908 Re: apple thunderbolt display 27" & mac mini - 6th Dec 2012 10:53pm
Originally Posted by BigBadBorisJ
Have a similar set up so won't be giving you my £1,200.

However the 11" air is appealing. When did you buy it?

june 25th this year
© Wirral-Wikiwirral