Forums
Posted By: anniebo28 Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 4th Dec 2012 12:36pm
Im selling my stereo system as I no longer need it, due to the missus being pregnant.
There is an amp, CD player, radio, equaliser and tape deck, all separates.
There is also a pair of wharfdale speakers and a 5 shelf, glass cabinet to house it all.
The CD and radio are Technics, amp, eq and tape are Kenwood. All good working order, can be heard before bought.
£150 for the lot, may split if enough interest.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 4th Dec 2012 8:52pm
Hi, I'm interested in the cd player, how old is it and will it play any cd format, i.e. copies, etc. Thanks.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 5th Dec 2012 11:11am
I think it's about 7 years old bud, yes it will play copies ect. It also has an optical out on the rear for connecting to other optical equipment.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 5th Dec 2012 8:02pm
Hi again, how much just for the cd player, I can pick up, I'm in Wallasey, thanks.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 6th Dec 2012 12:16am
£30 mate
Posted By: ianyam Re: Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 6th Dec 2012 2:28pm
Originally Posted by anniebo28
£30 mate

I meant to ask is it black.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 6th Dec 2012 7:29pm
More of a dark grey mate
Posted By: ianyam Re: Technics and Kenwood stereo equipment. - 6th Dec 2012 9:30pm
Ok, would you take £20 for it, I can collect Tomorrow, cash on collection, if so pm me your address and mobile number. Thanks.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral