Forums
Posted By: Karlos86 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 3rd Oct 2012 7:02pm
Samsung 50 inch rear projector tv. Was working fine then had a bit off buzzing from it and went off, hasn't come back on since, lights flash indicating lamp so easy fix just needs a bulb looking for around £60
Posted By: Kev30x Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 11:19am
Might help if you let people know that a bulb will set them back at least £100 so that will cost around £160 in total if they want the Tv working.
Posted By: Karlos86 Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 11:59am
Bulb is only £55 mate so think u will find that is 115 mate
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 12:42pm
I have had 1 of these and can confirm the bulb is £55
Posted By: Kev30x Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 3:02pm
Sorry for my mistake of saying at least £100 but at least people now know that it will cost them £115 to get up and running again instead of the lack of important detail that you left out.
Posted By: Karlos86 Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 4:28pm
If they wanted to know anything they only had to ask me it's not exactly important is it , if they are buying this I'm sure they would look to see how much it was to fix before they bought as I have stated it needs a bulb,
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 4:40pm
pretty sure this arguing isn't helping you sell the tv
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 4:55pm
This tv is newer than the other one on here and is HD
Posted By: Kev30x Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 8:09pm
Sorry if i Ruffled ya feathers pal! i like to speak on behalf of the vulnerable Wiki member's that are amongst us!
I think its important to properly descript faulty ads on here, especially when you know how much it will cost the buyer to sort out etc...

Posted By: tinapaula Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 4th Oct 2012 10:38pm
ste your wrong its not newer then my daughters tv and its in hd get facts rite .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 5th Oct 2012 1:06am
Wow what's with all the arguing lol?

Chill guys.

Tina I used to sell tv's.

May I ask how you know yours is newer when you don't have the model number?

I've seen yours and it's older.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 5th Oct 2012 9:47am
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Sorry if i Ruffled ya feathers pal! i like to speak on behalf of the vulnerable Wiki member's that are amongst us!
I think its important to properly descript faulty ads on here, especially when you know how much it will cost the buyer to sort out etc...

Oh get a life. Like has been said if someone is interested the first thing they would ask is HOW MUCH IS A BULB.

Originally Posted by tinapaula
ste your wrong its not newer then my daughters tv and its in hd get facts rite .

Hahaha are you for real,

For them that haven't got a clue get a bulb for 50 for this tv and you got yourself a very good tv with boss picture better then some of the crap that's on the market today....
Posted By: Karlos86 Re: 50inch Samsung rear projector tv - 5th Oct 2012 1:10pm
Ha ha ha this has actually got quite amusing and well said beehive
© Wirral-Wikiwirral