Forums
Posted By: jpharrison moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 7th Aug 2012 9:24pm
im moving to london soon so am selling all i have in my flat. nothing special but all works and is in good condition. ranges from couch n chair to table, cooker, fridge and smaller items. looking for decent prices and genuine people.

list is:
red fabric couch £40
red fabric armchair £25
ikea dining table £10
2 tier bookshelf £10
electric beko cooker £70
beko 1200spin washing machine £80
small beko undercounter fridge (no light)£15
white microwave £12
toastie maker £5
food processor £45
pasta machine £20
clothes drying rack £12
plastic 3 drawer storage cases X2 £15 EACH
dyson hoover £45
bike £50
random assortment of plates, cups, chef accessories (pallette knives, rolling pins etc etc) REASONABLE OFFERS
Tefal pans 8 months old (small frying pan, large frying pan, 3 pans -small meduim, large, stainless steel with lids) £70
latest monopoly out, electronic city, used once £25
tefal iron (4 months old) £20
argos value tv stand £10
purple and blue accessories for christmas tree, loads there £20
large 6 ft xmas tree £12
smaller 5 ft £10
electronic cooking scales £10
leather chair )paint n few rips on it, but can be cleaned up) £10

or someone take the whole lot for £600

ideal for new start up flat or for students
PM email address if you want pictures. would rather the whole lot went ASAP

thanks laugh
Posted By: Ocanisak Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 7th Aug 2012 10:55pm
u got pics of the couch and chair?
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 7th Aug 2012 11:08pm
Pic of the dining table please..
Posted By: goodoldphil Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 7th Aug 2012 11:11pm
:)have you got a photo of the bike please.
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 7th Aug 2012 11:13pm
over pm's
Posted By: jpharrison Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 7th Aug 2012 11:15pm

Pm email address for bike n table pictures
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 7th Aug 2012 11:40pm
I would if you clear your pm's!!!
Posted By: Summer Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 8th Aug 2012 5:18am
Please could you email me a picture of the Ikea dining table and give me a short description & size dimensions to [email protected]
Thanks
Posted By: JGL4693 Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 8th Aug 2012 9:14am
Interested in the bike, what type is it?
Posted By: jpharrison Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 8th Aug 2012 1:13pm
Ill empty my pms now haha

And ill send you a picture of the table when I get home later

And its a raliegh mens bike 22" in wheel
Posted By: jpharrison Re: moving to london - HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE - 9th Aug 2012 8:11pm
willing to negotatie prices of anything smile need them sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral