Forums
Posted By: AndyW Aquarium Gravel/Sand Cleaner Siphon Vac - 30th Jul 2012 9:28am
TetraTec GC50 Aquarium Gravel Cleaner Siphon suitable for tanks from 50 litre upto 400 litre

BRAND NEW UNUSED IN BOX.

PRICE £9

selling as bought my tank about 15 months ago and bought all the accessories and everything i needed seperate, but never got round to putting water and fish in the tank, so now decided to sell everything.

How it Works
The Hydroclean works by automatically creating a siphon, which removes water from the aquarium.
The power of this siphon is enough to lift dirt out of the substrate, without removing the substrate itself.

How to Use
To start the siphon, simply hang the siphon pipe into a bucket, and plunge the Hydorclean up and down until a flow of water starts.
Then, dig the Hydroclean into the gravel and lift it up again, to pull dirt from it.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]
Posted By: AndyW Re: Aquarium Gravel/Sand Cleaner Siphon Vac - 31st Jul 2012 1:50pm
now £7
Posted By: Madge Re: Aquarium Gravel/Sand Cleaner Siphon Vac - 31st Jul 2012 7:28pm
What sort of length is this as my tank is 24inches high
Posted By: AndyW Re: Aquarium Gravel/Sand Cleaner Siphon Vac - 31st Jul 2012 9:30pm
errm im not sure i havnt took it out the box, but im sure its suitable as its made for tanks upto 400 litre and is the largest model they do in the range, as they do 3 other smaller ones, the tank i bought it for is 24 inches high.
Posted By: Madge Re: Aquarium Gravel/Sand Cleaner Siphon Vac - 1st Aug 2012 9:42am
its hard to tell by the pic as well lol, but if it will reach the bottom of my tank without me having to put my hands in the water i would like to buy it please, if you inbox me a number i can call and arrange to come see it,
Posted By: Madge Re: Aquarium Gravel/Sand Cleaner Siphon Vac - 1st Aug 2012 11:12am
actually scrap that sorry, my friends hubby just showed me a battery powered one on ebay that would be better for me,
Thanks anyway
Posted By: AndyW Re: Aquarium Gravel/Sand Cleaner Siphon Vac - 1st Aug 2012 11:36am
ok no problem, i think its 20 inches long, i dont think one exists were its measured on height of tank, its measured on gallons of water the tank holds, so the right amount of water is sucked out when cleaning the gravel to enable the water change.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral