Forums
Posted By: markeee JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 12th Jun 2012 8:31am
lower tier

great seats

£65
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 12th Jun 2012 11:52am
what face value are they?
Posted By: markeee Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 12th Jun 2012 12:00pm
mate do you want to buy ?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 12th Jun 2012 12:48pm
im askin you what face value is?you had a right pop at me about me sellin tickets for a higher price than face value!!!!just think your a bit out of order for one min havin a pop at someone and then sellin tickets at a higher price!!!!!so in future when i advertise something for sale if your not interested in buying then dont comment on them!!thank you kindly!!
Posted By: markeee Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 12th Jun 2012 9:18pm
you were selling for stupid price i am selling for cost plus fees so your wrong ! didnt have a right go so get over it and move on.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 12th Jun 2012 9:31pm
i was selling mine at £30 each which is lower than face value!!you are a complete waste of space mate,you wanted to buy a phone off me too when i had that up for sale but when we agreed a price you just never bothered to show up or even get in contact for days,then you had the cheek to say id let you down!!!!your a timewaster and i feel sorry for anyone who strikes a deal to sell you anything as i should'nt imagine im the only person whose time you've wasted!!!!
Posted By: tinapaula Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 12th Jun 2012 11:07pm
if all that was true then poker you do have a point m8.
Posted By: markeee Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 13th Jun 2012 7:01am
pokerchamp if i remember you won them and you were selling for more, i dont have the time to argue with you so if you dont like the price or item then dont reply, you have have the time to try start hassle but i dont, as for phone i was buying for a friend and as i was working away that week i had limited access, but would not say i want something and then change mind.

Posted By: pokerchamp Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 13th Jun 2012 10:14am
thats funny as i didnt buy them and try to sell them on they were mine in the beginning!!!!and as for the phone you told me it was for your daughter and i had let her down because id sold it to somebody else (because you didnt show).
Posted By: markeee Re: JayZ & Kanye West manchester tonight - 13th Jun 2012 11:15am
you dont even deserve a reply, move on and work on your own life dont reply to my threads.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral