Forums
Posted By: katyem Unopened Kingston Hyper Fan ram cooling fan - 2nd Jun 2012 7:48pm
as above, unused unopened

collection only

Bargain price £10

Attached picture P5191606.JPG
Posted By: katyem Re: Unopened Kingston Hyper Fan ram cooling fan - 3rd Jun 2012 8:05am
Kingston HyperX Memory Coolling Fan

Kingston® proudly introduces the HyperX® Fan. Designed with the gamer and PC enthusiast in mind, its dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules to help memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. The fan is made of anodized aluminum in the same familiar blue color as the HyperX heatspreaders. When turned on, the fan blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs.

The HyperX Fan is available as a standalone product or bundled with Kingston's 6GB 2000- and 1800MHz triple-channel memory kits with the T1 heatspreaders for Intel Core i7 systems. It's backed by a one-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.

- Whisper-quiet — 28 dBAm maximum
- 12V rated. 8V-13.5V operational range

if that helps with more info smile
Posted By: brady Re: Unopened Kingston Hyper Fan ram cooling fan - 3rd Jun 2012 8:01pm
I sold my one of these (boxed) for £5, was gutted
Posted By: katyem Re: Unopened Kingston Hyper Fan ram cooling fan - 4th Jun 2012 9:48pm
SOLD smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral