Forums
Posted By: DeanoBirko Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 22nd May 2012 3:32pm
Selling an Iphone 4, locked to o2. Screen is shattered but phone works fine and touch/digitizer still works fine.

Can be fixed with some knowledge.

Selling as ive just got a Samsung Galaxy.

Offers to [email protected] please.

Im in Upton.

Cheers
Deano
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 22nd May 2012 3:52pm
whats lowest you would take as someone sold a mint iphone 4 on here for 200 a few weeks ago
Make me an offer mate
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 22nd May 2012 4:18pm
can you still use it with the screen smashed or is it unusable?
Posted By: TheDr Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 22nd May 2012 5:37pm
If you get it Lau send me a pm and I'll fit a new screen/digi in it for you at cost.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 22nd May 2012 6:23pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
If you get it Lau send me a pm and I'll fit a new screen/digi in it for you at cost.
you charged my bro full frown
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 22nd May 2012 8:39pm
Originally Posted by Wheels

The Dr owes me a favour thats why hun smile
Posted By: TheDr Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 22nd May 2012 11:42pm

Anyone who mentions Wiki gets a discount if I can, we don't ask everybody smile

If YOU (or your bro) buy this, AND you bring it in, AND you mention Wiki I'll do it as cheap as I can, Lau I owe a favour to, and she won't let me forget it.
Cool, i was quoted £40 by CEX.
Posted By: Clive Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 23rd May 2012 10:58am
Posted By: Wheels Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 23rd May 2012 11:04pm

Anyone who mentions Wiki gets a discount if I can, we don't ask everybody smile

If YOU (or your bro) buy this, AND you bring it in, AND you mention Wiki I'll do it as cheap as I can, Lau I owe a favour to, and she won't let me forget it.

haha thanks man, I went in last week for a hard drive and mentioned you but you was out so paid FP frown BTW whats thewarrenty on it (sorry for off topic) blush
Posted By: TheDr Re: Iphone 4 - O2 - Shattered Screen - £280 ono - 24th May 2012 12:13am
What type of hard drive was it ? If you pm me the make/model & serial number I'll give you the exact warranty on it. If it was a new drive you get a min 12m, often more depending on make/model.

There are no reductions on hard drives at the moment, the price on them has gone up so much recently the stock we have sells at less than its replacement value (but as we buy well in advance hoping that the price comes down again before we have to order more). (I hate having to put prices up)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral